Our organization help newcomers to Baltimore become self-sufficient and productive members of this city by offering services such as
- Legal immigration consultation and representation
- English-language instruction
- Adult education programs
- Workforce development training
- Naturalization assistance
- Bilingual community education
At Rita R. Church Foundation, we fully understand the value that immigrants bring to Baltimore and to the United States in general. Immigrants tend to take jobs that most Americans won’t take. Also immigrants tend to start businesses twice as likely as natives do. Thus, we see it essential to help those who are new to this city and to this country.