There are many ways to get involved. You can make in-kind donations, volunteer your time and talents, or provide direct financial support.
If you would like to sponsor organize a fundraiser for the Rita R. Church Foundation please contact us directly. Your event can be directed to the program or activity you are most interested in supporting.
- In-kind Donations
We are always grateful for the generosity of the community. We are currently seeking items to support the following programs: Workforce Investment Network, Climb the Cliff Leadership Program, and Thrive and Shine Leadership Program.
- Professional attire for both men and woman in all sizes
- Gently used books
- School supplies including: pencils, paper, crayons, etc.
- Gently used board games, cards, etc.
- Gift Cards:
Apples and Oranges
Save A Lot
- Donations for the following items are always accepted.
• Winter coats, gloves and hats
• Non-perishable canned food items.Donations can be made in person at [NEED ADDRESS]. You can use Paypal to send your donations. Click on the Donate button on the side:
- For large donations, contact our office and we will provide for pick-up.
- Volunteer participate in our events or give your time at our location.
- Contact us to see if there is a way you can support the efforts of the foundation and work directly with our staff and clients. At that time a Volunteer Form will be provided.
- Donate You can make a personal contribution on line today. These contributions are in support of general costs